Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 August 2007

    Seniors: Emily

    As I'm posting seniors' previews on the blog this year, I'm adding a little feature called "A Bit About Me". Basically, instead of me telling you about a senior who "was so much fun to work with".....They ALL are fun to work with!!!.....I'll just let them tell you about themselves.

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    My Name: Emily

    My Future: Elementary Education

    Favorite TV Show: Friends

    My Dream Vacation: Italy

    Three Words that Describe Me: Easy going, Happy, Corky

    Something I love: Popcorn and Laughing

    Something I hate: Millipedes

    What's Playing on My iPod: Damien Rice, Linkin Park

    iPhone or Blackberry?: iPhone






    RODNEY'S NEWS

    First of all, how many of us read tons of blogs each day? Yes, Rodney, I see that hand. Did you ever wonder if there is an easier way to check all of your favorite blogs (including, but not limited to this blog)? Well, good news! There is! Okay, so maybe it's old hat, but it's new for me. Check out

    Technorati

    Here, you enter the URL of all of your favorite blogs and all you do is check ONE website instead of 10, or however many blogs you read. Go ahead, try it. It sorts all of your blogs based on most recent posts...I'm liking it alot.


    Secondly, for those of you who frequent the popular social community known as Facebook, I've set up a group called "Gehman Photography" (oddly enough) and here's a place where you can see what people are saying about GP. You can add input, like "I wish that Rodney would come along on more shoots, because he's a great photographer too" or "It's so cool that you have FREE POP AND WATER for all of your clients, now". :) Anyway, you can check it out. Here's the link: GP Facebook

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home