Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    16 August 2007

    Seniors: Chelsea

    This is the first installment of "A Bit About Me" where as I post a senior's previews to our blog, instead of me telling you about them, I let them tell you about themselves. Some questions will be fairly reasonable and others will be ridiculous, all in the name of having some fun!


    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    First Name: Chelsea

    Future Plans: Elementary Education.

    If stranded on an deserted island, 3 things I would want...: A journal, food, and my cell phone

    A word of advice to next year's Senior class: Challenge yourself your senior year, laugh a lot, and be yourself!

    Favorite TV shows: Grey’s Anatomy and Dawson’s Creek

    My Dream Vacation: Sightseeing through Europe





    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I love her shoes. I thought it was a butterfly at first...whoops. Weird, I know.

    11:20 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home