Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 July 2007

    Stay Tuned....

    I just want you to know that some sweet photos are coming to this blog. Jodi and I are in PA this week for the celebration of my brother's wedding! Today we took him and his bride-to-be for a pre-wedding session where we were able to experiment with some new things and they get some sweet images. We went to a beautful garden for the bridal shots, then they dressed down and we did a shoot at this awesome old train station. I can't wait to show them off!! But it's too late right now, and I'm tired. :)

    Also, up and coming on the blog... Kirk and Lea, and Willie and Rose. Keep checking in!!


    Just for fun....

    Pick up lines! Some of the best (and worst).

    1. Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.

    2. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

    3. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

    4. You're ugly but you intrigue me.

    5. Your name must be Mickey because you're so fine

    6. Hi. You'll do.


    Here's something interesting for those of you who like baseball. It's a little game that tests your reaction time to see if you could hit a 90 mph fastball. It's tough! Here's the link.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    Embarassingly, it took me a long time to figure out the raisin line. If someone tried that on me, I'd be so confused there wouldn't even be a chance of a subsequent date. Now, on the other hand, if someone said I was ugly, but I intrigued them, I might go on a date because at LEAST they were honest!

    11:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home