Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 June 2007

    Update:

    Sorry, you only get one picture today. :)




    My Grandparents stopped in to visit this weekend, and we've been having a wonderful time with them. I'll get some pictures up here as soon as we get a chance. Here's the fun stuff.....

    .Did You Know? Even before 9/11, the cost of protection for former presidents was estimated as $24 million a year, and George W Bush will be guarded by an unprecedented 103 full-time agents starting in January 2009. However, a 1997 law limits the duration of Secret Service protection for former presidents to just 10 years.

    What's wrong with this picture? Click on the pic to enlarge it.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're killing me here. I can't find it!! Give me a hint of the fault.

    Alissa

    9:25 PM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Well, maybe you can explain it way, but I'm wondering how in the world that van got in there and how they plan to get it out. Maybe one of the black posts comes out, but it looks funny on the picture.

    Thanks for writing....
    Rodney

    9:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home