Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 June 2007

    More.....

    Well, I just had a few more pictures I wanted to put up here for your enjoyment.





    .Rodney's Corner

    Jodi and I have been photographing in Iowa City now for a few years, and there is one little place we almost always go to eat after a photo shoot in the city. Baldy's has hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and a variety of those, but everything comes in a wrap, with chips and a cookie. If you're ever in Iowa City, they are across from the old capitol building.

    Contest

    Don't forget, we're in the middle of a contest! Email me with a picture of you and a dad. Doesn't have to be your dad. The winning photo gets $35 to Texas Roadhouse. Entries must be in by Sunday midnight.
    rodney@gehmanphotography.com

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home