Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    05 June 2007

    Andrew and Makenna

    I promised the goods, and have now delivered them (in part).

    Andrew and Makenna were loads of fun to work with. The bugs were kind of bad down by the river, but it was okay, everyone was good sports about it. Congrats you guys, and God Bless!!







    Rodney's Random Corner

    See, you know this is the random part of the blog because it has a new name every post!

    Since I'm a music fanatic, here's some of my favs!

    Switchfoot - Dare You to Move


    Delirious - History Maker


    Brad Paisley - The World *I like this one for his guitar work*

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home