Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 June 2007

    Rajan and Rashmi






    .This morning I woke up at 5:00, and if you know me at all, that is unusual. So, I decided to be ambitious, and I went golfing. Thats right. I was able to get 9 holes in before the clubhouse opened. I should have taken a camera to capture the sunrise. Amazing.

    .Random Shirts

    If you like random, you'll like the t-shirts these guys create at Random Shirts They've got shirts for guys and girls, I just happened to pick all guys.


    .I just came across this today and had to throw it on here. Not that it's true, or anything! :)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home