Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    03 August 2007

    Seniors: Jamie, and Raquel

    As I mentioned in one of the last posts, we are out of town this week, and here's part of the reason! The last 2 years we have photographed a few seniors in/near my hometown of Manheim PA. Mostly friends/family, but it's been really fun to explore new areas and towns when we can.

    Meet Jamie, a family friend... They basically wanted a few pictures around my parents place. We had taken their family pictures last year, and it was great to see them again!







    Raquel is my first cousin, and I got to go along on this one to be second shooter, carry stuff and drive the getaway car. We went into downtown Lancaster PA where we invaded Prince Street Cafe, owned by a good friend of ours. www.princestreetcafe.com We were shooting in the cafe, when we noticed a stairway leading to the second floor with signs of an art gallery, so we thought we'd take a look. Here, we met Julia Swartz who has an AMAZING art studio where she does some sweet oil/watercolor paintings of people and places around Lancaster. She was sooooo very gracious in letting us shoot on her chairs and the great hardwood floor since we left our studio in Iowa :). Here's the link to Julia's website: www.juliaswartz.com Then, we ventured to the Lancaster Bus and/or Train Station. (something with us and train stations this week?!) And finally, grabbed a few shots at the parking garage where we parked! It's amazing how if you just look around, inspiration is everywhere!






    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    If you have a little tracker, then you must know that this site is like a daily therapy for me. :) I'm here all the time. I need a tracker like that...I'll have to do some sleuthing.

    I love the jumping picture! So cute!

    1:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home