Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    26 July 2007

    Kirk and Lea/Greg and Monica

    Hello fine people!

    We are in humid Pennsylvania for my brother's wedding, and are having a great time so far. I always love to come back home and just spend some time with my family. Jodi and I have always had the commitment that family is our priority, and it's been wonderful!

    Here are Kirk and Lea, a great couple with great attitudes, despite the sweltering heat of the day. It was beautiful outdoor ceremony, and did I mention it was hot? Congratulations Kirk and Lea!








    Here's my brother Greg and his soon-to-be-wife Monica. We went to this old train station and shot a whole series about them getting ready to leave for the honeymoon, as if they were taking the train. Monica was so awesome because she got all decked out in her wedding gown, and we shot a pre-wedding session with the two of them. That is going to be something we may try to push a little more, just because they were very relaxed, it was not pushed for time like on the wedding day, and it was just the two of them.




    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home