Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    19 August 2007

    Seniors: Courtney

    As I'm posting seniors' previews on the blog this year, I'm adding a little feature called "A Bit About Me". Basically, instead of me telling you about a senior who "was so much fun to work with".....They ALL are fun to work with!!!.....I'll just let them tell you about themselves. Keep checking back to the blog frequently, as we have seniors coming in almost every day.


    A BIT ABOUT ME

    My Name: Courtney

    My Future: Dentistry

    Three words that describe me: Outspoken, Intriguing, and Daring

    My Dream Vacation: Fiji

    The best advice I've ever been given: Never regret.

    My Favorite TV Shows: Reba, Army Wives, Boy Meets World, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

    Burger King, or Taco Bell?: Ooooo Burger King no question.

    Something I love: Cats

    Something I hate: Insects




    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Courtney!!!! You're pictures are so cute, i especially love the black and white one...you're so pretty :)

    6:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home