Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    17 August 2007

    Seniors: Kate

    Sorry about that. Apparently the images didn't load properly. ....should work now!


    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    My Name: Kate

    My Future: I want to major in English, be on intermural sports, and running will always be there for me.

    If I were stranded on a deserted island, I would want these 3 things:

    *A solar powered iPod (and a way to listen to it) with the world's history of music

    *A book of Shakespeare

    *Plumbing

    A word of advice to next year's Senior class: Don't take yourself too seriously

    Favorite TV shows: Scrubs, The Office, Good Eats

    My Dream Vacation: Sailing Around the World

    Random Thoughts: Be you, life comes much easier.









    Drown the Gown!
    Kate brought her friend Allie along for double the fun!



    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Althea said...

    that was a mean teaser with no pictures! where are they? :-) i can't wait.

    7:52 AM  
    Blogger Althea said...

    thanks :-)

    12:13 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    I can't wait to trash my wedding dress. I told mom that I was going to do that. She, as a seamstress, of course, was horrified. But it doesn't deter me. I'm excited.

    7:31 PM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Well, Emily, you could purchase a second "similar" wedding dress just for the trashing. It's an idea. Then you can chuck it when you're finished and nobody gets hurt!

    9:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home