Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 August 2007

    Seniors: Jordan

    As I'm posting seniors' previews on the blog this year, I'm adding a little feature called "A Bit About Me". Basically, instead of me telling you about a senior who "was so much fun to work with".....They ALL are fun to work with!!!.....I'll just let them tell you about themselves. Keep checking back to the blog frequently, as we have seniors coming in almost every day.


    A BIT ABOUT ME

    My Name: Jordan

    My Future: Culinary Degree

    Burger King or Taco Bell?: Taco Bell

    Would You Rather...
    a. Have all the money you'll ever need? or
    b. Be able to tell the future?
    : Be able to tell the future

    Something I love: Thunderstorms

    Something I hate: Cars parked in 2 parking spaces

    This annoys me: Small dogs





    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    jordy looks all grown up!!! :-)
    you're welcome jor, i thought you'd like some sisterly embarrasment!
    seriously though, very nice!

    12:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home