Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    30 August 2007

    Seniors: Cate

    When I post seniors this year... instead of me telling you about them, I'll let them tell you a bit about themselves!


    A BIT ABOUT CATE


    My Future: Business

    My Dream Vacation: Australia or Italy

    My Favorite TV shows: Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Friends

    Three words that describe me:: Fun, Friendly, Competitive

    Mac or Windows?: Mac

    My Prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next President of the US: Barack Obama

    Something I love: My Friends

    Something I hate: Possums

    The worst possible job would be: Picking dead animals off the road

    What I ate for breakfast: Frosted Flakes







    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That last one is WOW. I really dig blends. :)
    Does Jody use a reflector? Just wondered in those full sun and backlit ones. Beautiful pics!

    11:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home