Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    23 August 2007

    Seniors: Erin

    As I'm posting seniors' previews this year, I'm adding a feature called "A Bit About Me". Instead of me, telling you about a senior, I let them tell you about themselves!

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    My Name: Erin

    My Future: Dentist School

    If I were stranded on a deserted island, I would want these three things: Someone to keep me company, Water, and Pancheros.

    Fav TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway =)

    Something I love: Family and Friends

    Something I hate: The word "moist"

    This annoys me: People who screech their forks on their plates!

    Would You Rather:
    a.) hop on one leg for the rest of your life or b.) not be able to read?
    :
    Hop on one leg... I might be weird, but at least I'm smart.

    I Would Love to Meet...: Justin Timberlake!





    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    The b&w of her laughing is priceless.

    11:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home