Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    28 August 2007

    Seniors: Emily

    SENIORS:
    Just a reminder if you haven't been to the website for a while, that October 25 is the last date to get into GP for senior pictures. So, if you've got a friend who hasn't scheduled their session yet, tell them to get it in gear, and call us! You have two months!

    As I'm posting seniors' previews this year, I'm adding a feature called "A Bit About Me". Instead of me telling you about a senior, I let them tell you about themselves!


    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    My Name: Emily

    My Future: Civil Engineering

    My Dream Vacation: Italy

    Fav TV Shows: Friends, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill

    Would You Rather... a) be able to fly or b) read other people's thoughts?: B!

    The Worst Possible Job Would Be: Fast Food Restaurant

    I would love to meet..: Jennifer Aniston

    The Best Advice I've Ever Been Given is Always love. Hate will get you every time









    We managed to acquire an old piano from some friends of ours from church, and we hauled it into a flower bed in our backyard for Emily's pictures. Of course, its still there because moving it isn't easy. It made for some awesome pictures though, and I'm sure it will get used again!

    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Emily you are gorgeous!! I love the piano one and the dress your wearing. I also love the close up one. The angle is really neat. and also I love you!!

    8:11 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    That piano is way cooler than the one in my senior pictures. I think you should gut it so that you can use it more often. I love, love, love piano pictures...but that's just me.

    1:44 PM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    oh, the piano has been gutted. but that only takes it from level "this thing weighs a ton" down to level "it's still really heavy". the piano we used for your pictures is no longer with us. (moment of silence)

    1:53 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    Haha, well, nevertheless, it makes for a fabulous picture. Besides it's SO much hotter than the piano used for my pictures, though that one had an old torn-apart kind of appeal. Also, a GREEN appeal. Haha...

    2:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home