Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    07 September 2007

    Seniors: Rochelle

    As I'm posting seniors this year, I'm letting them tell you about themselves! It's been really fun, thanks for playing along guys!

    A BIT ABOUT ROCHELLE

    People call me: "Ro" or "Chelle"

    My Future: Corporate Law

    The car I drive: Cavalier

    If I were stranded on a deserted island, I would want these 3 things: My cell phone, iPod, and a picture of all my family and friends

    The best advice I've ever been given: Don't grow up too fast, because some day you'll wish you were just a kid again.

    Three words that describe me: Fun, Loving, Friendly

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next President of the USA: Barack Obama

    Hobbies/Sports/Activities I'm involved in: Softball and Dance





    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home