Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 September 2007

    Children

    Meet Cobi!

    Now, I must explain the following pictures. We generally never do anything like the following series, however, I absolutely cracked up looking at these pictures, and so as I pictured what was going on in Cobi's head while this series was taking place, I couldn't help but share it with you, even though, I'll admit, it's a bit cheesy.







    Meet Peyton and Blake!





    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe a little cheesy, but they fit so well! :) He's a cutey pie!

    Kristi

    1:09 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My goodness, that is pretty dang adorable! I love it!

    11:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home