Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    16 September 2007

    Update...

    Hey everyone,
    Sorry that I didn't update in the last week, I was out of town with my band, and Jodi had enough to do at home without worrying about keeping up the blog. We've got some amazing previews to go on the blog this week. It will be fun!

    Who am I watching today? The number one golfer in the world.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i hope some aj & jewel pics are a part of those amazing previews you speak of ;)

    9:15 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    I know. I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait to see the wedding pics!

    9:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home