Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    19 September 2007

    Seniors: Rachel

    HAPPY "TALK LIKE A PIRATE" DAY!!

    Yar, tis true! Today is "Talk Like a Pirate" Day, and since it's even more difficult to TYPE like a pirate, I'll leave you to watch a YouTube clip from one of my favorite movies "Dodgeball" starring Steve the Pirate. **I'm not sure about the opening statement, but Steve is funny**



    A BIT ABOUT RACHEL

    People call me: Rach, Rachey

    My Future: Communications at U of I

    The car I drive: Grand Prix GTP

    Three words that describe me are: Fun... Loyal... Laid Back

    Favorite Sports Teams: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Cubs, Indianapolis Colts

    One thing I'll never do: Smoke

    This annoys me: People that lie

    My favorite kind of jeans are: BKE

    I would love to meet: Matt Damon

    What's playing on my iPod?: Rascall Flatts, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin








    Random

    1) Tomorrow, we'll be out of the office all day, as we'll be in Des Moines for Jordan and Thad's wedding!

    2) I have some pictures from several seniors ready to post as soon as they fill out the blog questions.

    3) Wedding pictures from Emily and TJ's wedding are coming up, as well.

    Lots of things are happening around here! We're also trying to get caught up on some wedding album designs, so if you're waiting on those....we're working around the clock, and by "we" I mean "Rodney". :)

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I can't believe Jordan and Thad's wedding is tomorrow already! When she told me they were getting married, it seemed like a long ways away. I can't wait to see pictures from their wedding!

    4:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home