Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    01 October 2007

    Seniors: Joe

    A BIT ABOUT JOE:

    My favorite part of this past summer: Being a fan when IMS baseball won state

    People say I'm really good at: School

    Most weekends, you will find me: Hanging with my friends

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next US President: Barack Obama

    Sports I'm involved in: Cross Country and Soccer

    If I had a $1000 Gift Certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Best Buy

    I would love to meet: Ronaldinho

    What's playing on my iPod: Classic Rock

    One thing that is sooooo overrated is: Notre Dame Football





    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home