Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    23 September 2007

    Seniors: Ethan, Allison

    Another 2 for the price of 1 Senior Day!

    A BIT ABOUT ALLISON

    People call me: Al

    My Future: Nursing

    My Favorite Movie: Empire Records

    The best advice I've ever been given: Follow your own conscience

    Three words that describe me: Laid back... Loving... Happy

    Most weekends you'll find me: Working at Hy-Vee

    One things I'll never do: Never say never

    Hobbies/Sports/Activites I'm involved in: Swimming

    Something I love: Babies

    Something I hate: Cauliflower








    MEET ETHAN

    info coming soon...








    Upcoming previews on the blog this week:

    Tuesday: Jordan and Thad's Wedding

    Thursday: Laura and James' Wedding

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my! You could never be replaced Rodney. I did have a lot of fun that day though. :)

    2:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Emily looks so beautiful! These pictures are amazing!

    9:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home