Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    26 September 2007

    Jordan and Thad's Wedding

    We were excited about this wedding for a long time. Firstly, because Jordan and Thad are very cool people, and secondly because it was going to be at White Oak Vineyards near Elkhart. It is a sweet little place for weddings, let me tell you.

    Jordan and Thad... thanks for letting us be part of your lives during your special day! The wind was crazy sometimes, but we had a great time with you guys. And, we felt so honored to have you guys serve us our cheesecake, which, by the way, was AMAZING! It was the first time a bride and/or groom has served the photographers food!








    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I love, love the rings picture! They are both just beautiful, fun people (I say both, though I've never met Thad, but I heard about him so I think it counts) and this looks like a beautiful, personable wedding. Love it.

    3:56 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    On second thought, this is SOOO weird. I was just at this place in August for a wedding reception of one of Kevin's friends!! I thought it looked familiar, but didn't put the two together until just now.

    3:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home