Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    06 October 2007

    Seniors: Reggie, Kids: Roman

    My favorite part of this past summer: Winning the State Championship in baseball

    My Future: Accounting

    Favorite TV shows: The Office, Family Guy

    Three words that describe me: A Nice Browneye

    Most weekends, you will find me with my friends

    Something I love: Iced Tea

    Something I hate: Pumpkin Soup

    The best possible job would be: Pro Baseball player

    I would love to meet: Roger Clemens

    What's playing on my (iPod)?: the Red Hot Chilli Peppers










    Meet Roman:

    **Editors note: GP does not condone children playing with electricity** :) No toddlers were injured during the making of this collection.




    We get the craziest expressions from kids sometimes...



    Rodney's Extremely Interesting News

    1. My Dallas Cowboys are 4-0, and on a roll. I think we all like Tony Romo for one reason or another, and just in time because the Hawkeyes aren't having a great season so far.

    2. We only have 3 more afternoon spots for seniors... just reminding you!

    3. I entered a blog contest this week for a free iPhone and got 5th out of 712 entries. So close. So now, I am looking for a group of blog readers to band together and buy me an iPhone for Christmas. Ha! But seriously, people....

    4. We are in the process of creating a shopping cart for our website! It is going to rock, that's all I'll say for now. It will be several weeks until it's finished, but it's going to be a huge addition to GP. Did I mention that it will ROCK?!

    5. This is ridiculously random.... Here are my results:
    What American accent do you have?
    Your Result: The Midland
     

    "You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

    Philadelphia
     
    The Inland North
     
    The South
     
    The Northeast
     
    The West
     
    Boston
     
    North Central
     
    What American accent do you have?
    Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    If that kid grew up to be an electrician, that would be an amazing advertisement photo! :)

    4:59 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    You guys are so stinkin' funny it's not even right! (Can't help it if I am a little partial.) *smile*

    8:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home