Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    16 October 2007

    Seniors: Shannon

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    People call me: Shan, Banana

    My favorite part of this past summer: Work crew at Castaway

    My Future: Study medicine and Spanish

    People say I'm really good at: Spanish

    The best advice I've ever been given: "Remember who you are." from my great grandma

    Hobbies/Sports/Activities I am involved in: Younglife, Wyld Life, making jewelery, taking pictures

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Heritage

    Something I love: Cappucino

    Something I hate: Tuna

    This annoys me: People who are smart but don't apply themselves

    The worst possible job would be: Putting makeup on people before their funerals.

    The best possible job would be: Forensic Scientist

    I would love to meet: Oprah






    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home