Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    15 October 2007

    The Weekend.

    Well, this was going to be "Chicago: Day 3" but I'm throwing in some pictures of the kids just for fun, so it's just "weekend". We firmly believe in having a day of the week where we spend time with family/friends and stay away from the computers. Generally this was Sundays, but I have recently been given more responsibilities on Sunday mornings at church, so Sundays can be almost as busy as weekdays. This weekend, since we were in Chicago on Sunday, we took off today to hang with the kids, and just relax. Here's a few shots of us coming home from Chicago, me recording a song, and the kids playing computer games.... See you tomorrow!







    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Hey everyone, thanks for the confirmations on my
    new outfit, I don't consider myself very fashion minded so to hear the feedback that I did alright just
    made my day. You're all too kind. Love ya, Jodi

    7:27 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how did i miss this one! i love it! jodi...fun face one...awesome! :)

    9:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home