Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    13 October 2007

    Molly and Daren

    Chicago: Day Two started in the late morning with the Iowa football game, after Daren and the guys got ready. Way to go Hawks!! Finally win a big game! Anyway, back to the wedding...

    A very modern Catholic church was the stage for a beautiful wedding today, and it was our pleasure to be able to capture the happenings of the day. I always wondered what a Catholic church would look like if one was built nowadays, and now I know. :)




    Then it was on to this beautiful park where we grabbed some bridal party shots at this sweet walkway/garden type thing. ( I think we saw 3 other photographers there! :) )






    Then, it was on to the Country Squire for the reception, and to get the party started! Honestly, in the 5 years we've been photographing weddings, this was only the second time we've ever had a live band. These guys were AWESOME! I wish we could have a video clip of how they got the crowd going... they rocked!



    Molly shares a dance with her father...




    I leave you with a shot of the most wonderful person in the world, wearing her new outfit from our shopping gig last night. She's an amazing wife, mother, photographer...and so much more. I love it that we get to work together, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    Labels:

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Hey Carri! Thanks for the kind words...humbling, really. Amy D is super cool too, and we like to look at her stuff too.

    Thanks for introducing yourself!!
    RG

    10:12 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rodney-- It's my pleasure to introduce myself. So glad to meet you. I would love to come meet you in person sometime. By the way, I would say the shopping trip was a success...Jodi looks FAB!!! Great job!! Smiles! Carri

    10:32 AM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    I love Jodi's shirt!! And necklace. Good finds!

    9:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pick Jodi!! You look amazing!
    Jackie

    6:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, you do!!

    10:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home