Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 October 2007

    Seniors: Schuyler

    A BIT ABOUT ME:


    People call me: Schuy, Shoey, and a lot more that are just inside jokes.

    My Future: Elementary Education, minor in Music

    At Starbucks, I order: Vanilla frappuccino

    What's playing on your (iPod)?:Taylor Swift, Joni Mitchell, Maroon 5, and Jay-Z

    This annoys me: People who think they're better than everyone else.

    How many pairs of shoes do you own?: Too many.

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Urban Outfitters.

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next President of the U.S.: Barack Obama

    One thing I'll never do: Smoke

    My favorite kind of jeans are: BKE








    NOTES

    1. As you know, I have been posting interviews for each of the seniors that we've previewed on the blog. Well, since this Friday is our last Senior Session, it's your turn to ask the questions! Fair is fair, so this time, Jodi and I are the ones under the gun! They can be repeats of questions I've already asked or new ones. Send questions to rodney@gehmanphotography.com or just write them in the comment sections.

    2. We are Netflix fans, because you would have to sell one of your kidneys to afford two tickets and food at a movie theater. The last movie we watched was "Reign Over me". Ummmm.....yeah. I heard amazing reviews, and while the point of the movie was fantastic, I felt as though they successfully made a 2 hour movie seem like 3 hours. I didn't enjoy the movie, although, props to Adam Sandler for finally showing that he can play a serious character.... and I envied his room full of musical equipment.

    3. We spent the evening with our good friends Stephen and Sam Bender last night, and although it pains me greatly to admit this, my Wii Fitness Age is 47. I will save Jodi the humiliation of mentioning her Wii age. :) My arms are sore...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home