Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    18 October 2007

    Seniors: Kristi Dawn

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    People call me: K.D., Dawnie (my parents), and just plain Kristi Dawn

    My favorite part about this past summer: Going to National High School Rodeo in Springfield Ill.

    My favorite game: The board game "Aggravation"

    At Starbucks, I order: Hot Chocolate with whipped cream on top!

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice for the next U.S. President: Mitt Romney

    One thing I couldn't live without: My Phone

    Hobbies/Sports/Activities I'm involved in: Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Rodeo, Drama, Church Group, 4-H, Jel

    If I had $1000 to spend at any ONE store, I would go to: Wal-Mart - you can get everything there!

    This annoys me: When people ask where and what I'm going to do after high school.

    The best job would be: Where I do nothing and get paid lots!

    One thing that is SOOOOOO overrated: College - If I don’t know what I want to do now I don’t think it’s a big deal. Most people always change when they go anyways.





    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    In the first picture, she looks so much like that chick who plays Mia in The Princess Diaries.

    7:57 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    Not that she looks like Mia, but like the actress who plays Mia. In other words, she's very cute. Just wanted to clear the air on that one... Haha.

    7:59 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    Note to Kristi:
    Girl, you are so on with what you said about college and graduating...that was an irritation of mine too when I graduated. Who says we have to know what we want to do with our whole life when we've not even lived the half of it???
    Anyways... congratulations on your great accomplishments thus far and the best to you in the future... whatever it holds! :) And great pictures btw!
    (PS. I saw you yesterday at Jodi's.) :)
    Note to Jodi:
    Maaaavalous!!! Once again! :)
    Note to Rodney:
    Kudos for your speedy post! :)

    10:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home