Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    13 November 2007

    Misc. Families

    Here are a few different family shots from our Family and Children's photographer, Hannah!









    RODNEY'S STUFF:


    How about those Cowboys?! The showdown with the NY Giants proved to just be practice for a better team. Next up...Washington Redskins.

    ---

    My latest Movie review comes on me finally watching "The Transformers". I realize that I am light years behind the times, and that many of the movies we watch are quite old. However, due to the cost of attending a movie, we have chosen Netflix as our primary source of movies. Back to the review: I didn't enjoy the movie. Sorry to the fans, but listen... if all you want is some sweet CGI, well then there you go, it's a good movie. But if you enjoy movies with plots, then this one's not for you.

    ---

    Don't forget, if you want to order pictures for Christmas, please place your order before December 10. If you need to me re-post your images to the website, let me know.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's cool! I like it guys! :)

    9:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home