Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    17 December 2007

    WinterWonderland

    We needed a break today, and some fresh air.  So, we bundled up the kids and went outside.  It's about 20˚ outside, and the air felt sharp and clean and it stung our faces and our fingers, but the view in the timber behind our house was worth the cold.  The contrast of the deep blue in the sky against the bright white of the trees was brilliant, but didn't last the rest of the day as the sky turned a shade of gray.  I took the cameras along because I was looking for one awesome shot... Something out of the ordinary, maybe, or something I have never noticed before.  And here is some of what I spied with my little eye...


















    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my fav: the leaf! yep...and the kids (quite adorable all bundled and warm!)

    p.s. - quite a beautiful contrasting sky i do agree! :)

    3:40 PM  
    Blogger The Chmelars said...

    you guys are the coolest! i love these pictures! they are so beautiful! i'm honored to be related to your nanny! she's the best also!
    tiff

    9:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home