Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    07 December 2007

    Christmas Contest Winner!

    Okay, so this was quite a bit more difficult than I realized going into it.  I also realized that I had no solid criteria for judging the photos, such as "which ever tree I can see the most of" or "the most creative image" or "the tree with the most people in front of it" to determine the winner.  So, Jodi just happened to have a bunch of friends over tonight, and I asked them to help me decide.  They deliberated for a few minutes and unanimously agreed on a winner, and a second place. Congratulations to Sarah Nebel!  She wins the $50 gift card to Target, just in time for Christmas shopping! 


    The also unanimous second place... staring into the ornament=unique & original.  
    Laura wins a $15 Starbucks card.



    Third place goes to Ryan, who also wins a $15 Starbucks gift card, for the "Awwww" factor.



    In no particular order...






    Thank you all for entering the contest and getting me in the Christmas spirit!  Jodi informed me today that we are going for 4 trees this year, and this is Tree #1.  Trees #2, 3 and 4 will be added to strategic places in and around the house over the next few days.  



    Merry Christmas!

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I love the first place winner. Very cute, very clever. And, strangely enough, it looks like a Target commercial!!! Oh, irony. :) How'd last Saturday night go? I was thinking of you guys the whole time and missing it. Hope it went great!

    8:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just have to say thanks for having the contest, it was fun to get creative with just us and the tree. :) And thanks to Emily (above) for her compliment...I too thought it looked good with the target logo. Looking forward to the GC!
    Sarah Nebel

    1:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home