Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    12 December 2007

    The Visitor

    I am the victim of a stalker.  I do not know if "they" have us under surveillance for a reason, or if it is purely coincidental.  I highly doubt the latter, but if per chance this window peeper is some sort of government spy sent to see if we really do photography or not, then I caught him in the act.  I do know that squirrels are evil, and have malicious intent a large percentage of the time, so it does not surprise me that he is watching. 



    **No animals were harmed during this post.**


    3 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I saw a picture in the park once that had a vicious squirrel on it and it said, "Caution, WE BITE!" Who knew that squirrels could make signs?!

    6:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    These pictures are so cool. Jackie

    7:41 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's purely genious!

    3:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home