Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    17 January 2008

    Miller Kids

    You will not find 3 sweeter young ladies than these.  Of course, I may be somewhat partial, since they are Jodi's nieces.  But, bias aside,  they are still beautiful girls and they are an absolute joy to be around.  

    Photobucket


    She looks innocent now...
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    She tried not to laugh, but....
    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Yesterday we had lunch with some other local photographers, and good friends, Samantha Bender, Linda Drish, and Jerry Teets in Kalona.  Let me just say, if you're ever in town and you need a suggestion for somewhere to eat, check out the Tuscan Moon - Grill on 5th.  They have great food, and, oh my-lanta... you have to have the "New Jersey" cheesecake for dessert.  Amazing.  

    P.S.  Does anyone agree with me that Paula Abdul gets worse as a judge every year on American Idol?  Why is she there?  I mean, she seems like a nice person, but she doesn't make sense when she talks.  Randy, or Simon:  "Paula, yes or no"  Paula:  "Well, you know, I...you're...ah.... I like you.  We like you, but... well, I... you're just not right for this competition."  What is that?! 
    oh well.

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Sonya Chisenhall said...

    i would still have to say that you guys are the best photographers out of the bunch. it's too bad you don't live a little closer to DE cuz i would love to contract with you guys to do photo shoots for the graphic design studio i work for.

    12:27 PM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Sonya, you are too kind. Btw, we are available for travel! And we do make trips to PA pretty often to see my family, so....... :)

    take care, and thanks for the nice words.
    God bless.

    12:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    These are great pictures!

    Kristi

    2:00 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    I agree with you about Paula. I love Simon though. He's honest and I almost 100% of the time completely agree with him. Also, when something honestly makes him laugh, it totally cracks me up. P.S. I love the girls' pictures!

    6:07 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those girls are just growing like crazy! So tall! :) And beautiful - your pictures to great justice.
    Danella

    12:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home