Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    14 January 2008

    Tara+Josh :: Love

    Well, my Cowboys found the end of the road on Sunday.  I would rather have lost to Brett Favre next week instead of the lousy Giants.  Ah well.  So it goes.  It just would have been fun to have one more crack at New England just to see IF....   But if we all lived our lives from one "if" to the next, I don't suppose we'd get very far.


    TARA + JOSH :: ENGAGEMENT SESSION

    We are pretty stoked about their wedding coming up this summer at Lake Okiboji.  From what we hear it's a very beautiful place!  We have some awesome weddings coming up this year, and this is going to be one of them!  

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket



    Winter pictures can sometimes be difficult to do any experimental post-processing just because you lose the texture in the snow, but these turned out pretty cool, I thought. 

    I am thoroughly enjoying my job, right now.  Suffice it to say that I look forward to coming to the office every morning, and I have no greater joy than to be working side by side with my wife.  We are so blessed, it's insane.  So are you! :)

    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice and different than the norm. ;)
    -Danella

    1:07 PM  
    Blogger . sarah . said...

    Love the snowy engagement pictures! Nice job!
    Sarah

    8:01 AM  
    Blogger Melanie said...

    I am a faithful reader of your blog (I was in Andrew and Makenna Lary's wedding last May) and I LOVE your work. I am also from Lake Okoboji so I was excited to see that you're going there this summer. You'll get some beautiful shots! I just got married last sunday in Mexico. We would have loved to have you as our photographers, but maybe we'll get to use you sometime in the future. Thanks for all of the amazing work you do...it gives me a little break from work each day when I check your blog out! :)

    11:20 AM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    melanie... wow, sorry we missed mexico with you guys! thanks for your kind words, and encouragement. best wishes to you and your new husband!

    be blessed.
    rodney&jodi

    2:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home