Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    17 February 2008

    Grady, Sophie + 28.

    Hello Monday!  Today marks the day where I switch my total years of age from 27 to 28.  Why, it seems like just last year I was turning 27 and now here we are.  But, I look at my life... the opportunities I've had, the friends I've made, the places I've been, things I've been able to do that a lot of people never get to do... and I'm grateful.   It's been an amazing ride so far, and Lord willing, the second 28 years will be better yet!  

    **Updated***

    This is for all of you, who like me, did construction at one time.




    ••• GRADY & SOPHIE •••



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those kids are just way to cute!!

    Happy 28tb!

    3:24 PM  
    Blogger The Chmelars said...

    jodi... once again you've 'wowed' me! you are just to good! oh and rodney... great job on posting all thse great pics! ;)
    tiff

    3:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home