Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    03 March 2008

    Sarah+Jeremy

    Our prayers for good weather were answered, Saturday was gorgeous!  We were in Burlington IA for this wedding, and it was such an honor to be part of it. ( we want to move there just for the old buildings ) Sarah and Jeremy are a wonderful, radiant couple and shared an awesome connection that you just don't see every day.  We were told that throughout the planning process, Sarah would often say "I don't care about details, I just want to marry Jeremy!" Thats the real deal, folks.

    We found some old (I assume abandoned) warehouses with train tracks between them that looked oh, so inviting.  Of course, right as we pulled up to the tracks... "ding ding ding" the arm comes down and the train went by. :)  But the sunlight was absolutely delicious for us as we worked around the buildings, and special thanks should go to Hannah, our assistant, for helping with lighting. I'll let the pictures tell the rest.  I just might have to do a Part 2 this week so you can see the rest of the day.   













    Labels:

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just went to burlington on sat for the first time ever and was really inpressed with the old buildings and house's. There mall is slightly cheesy though :)

    3:31 PM  
    Blogger pamela said...

    you guys were AMAZING! I didn't know we had such a talented team so near CR! I am SO telling my friends about you all!
    Love, love, love the pics...can't wait to see the rest!
    ~the Bridesmaid
    p.s. I especially love that you caught Sarah's glow...they certainly are a one in a million couple!

    8:33 PM  
    Blogger The Chmelars said...

    i love the pictures...they totally rock the hut:)Grace

    3:28 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You captured the happiness and love Sarah & Jeremy have for each other in both the engagement and the wedding pictures. Your work is art.

    6:51 AM  
    Blogger Suzanne said...

    I'm Aunt Suzi from Illinois and I was unable to attend the wedding. When I viewed these pix, I cried because they are so sweet. I can't wait to see more, so I can experience what I missed!!

    Thanks!!

    8:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home