Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    07 May 2008

    We're Back II

    Hey faithful readers!  

    Sorry I've missed my normal Monday post, AND my "oops-I-missed-Monday" Tuesday post. :)  We were traveling back home on Monday and yesterday was spent mowing the yard, planting the garden (yeah, we're going to try that this year) and installing our brand new LCD TV, that we practically stole from Jeremy Hess, in the presentation room for your viewing pleasure! 

    We're working hard to get a wedding finished today, and our two family shoots from PA, so I'll get some images on here for you tomorrow.  

    If you're looking for a great, easy read, be sure to check out "A Tale of Three Kings".  I started reading it this morning during my quiet time, and COULD NOT put it down. :)  So, anyway.  It's short and very easy to read.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is a good book indeed.

    -sg

    9:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home