Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    29 September 2008

    Jennifer :: Senior Style

















    Are there any Hobbies/Clubs/Activities you're involved in? I'm pretty involved in my church, I'm on the swim team, and I work at a place called Newton Village where I serve food to the residents. It's assisted and independent living for seniors. I like it a lot.

    Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden

    Two People you would love meet?
    My dad's parents. I never got to meet them but they sounded like pretty cool people.

    What is the best advice you've ever been given? Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.

    Obama or McCain? McCain!

    What's one thing you've always wanted to do? Camp out in the woods by a riverbank!

    Something you love: Sunshine! Something you hate: Constant pessimism

    This annoys you: Itchy skin

    One thing you'll never do is: Skydive.

    Something that's way overrated is: High school.

    One thing you would tell yourself if you could go back in time to your freshman year: Relax. Be confident. Don't let people get to you.

    Person you most admire: My pastor.

    The most important issue facing your generation is: Living for right now and not thinking about the future.

    One thing I cannot live without is: My Bible.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home