Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    03 November 2008

    Million Voices Tour

    Happy Monday everyone!  I'm back from my two day gig with the Million Voices Tour.  There are three bands on this tour... Brooke Barrettsmith, whom you may remember from Season 5 of American Idol, Jimmy Needham, the most down to earth famous person I've ever met, and the headliners BarlowGirl, three sisters who know how to rock.  I've never photographed live music, and this was a blast!  I had an All-Access pass, compliments of my dad (the truck driver on tour), so I had free reign of the stage, the catwalks, and everywhere in between.  It was just as much fun getting to know the bands and crew as it was to shoot, though.  At the end of the first night, it felt like I was one of the family.  

    These images are a mix of the two shows, and the first show was on Halloween night which explains the costumes. :)

    Brooke Barrettsmith w/ Jimmy's band







    Jimmy Needham







    BarlowGirl









    Labels: , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YOU totally rocked yourself! Awesome images! I wonder what lens you used?? wow... I'm in awe and slightly jealous. :)
    Blessings,
    Danella

    3:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home