Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    13 October 2008

    Nikki + Tyler :: Love

    Jodi had a great time with Nikki + Tyler... the funny story of the day, is that Jodi had them sit near some very nicely colored leaves, that would provide a great autumn backdrop for their engagement pictures.  Turns out it was poison ivy/oak, and provided some very itchy skin.  (Leaves of 3, let them be!) Whoops!  Sorry, guys!   But they were good sports about it, and wrote it off as a "great memory" of their engagement session!  





















    •••

    My goodness.  The Cowboys look worse and worse every week!  What is happening?  Now Romo is injured... maybe that's what they need.  At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to St Louis next week.  At least my fantasy football team is doing okay again.

    •••

    My brother and his wife from PA are staying with us this week, so I am not promising a real fruitful week on the blog.   It's been so fun to have them here and meet their brand new little girl, Madelyn.  My other brother and his wife were here for the weekend, but left this morning. There's nothing quite so sweet in life as a family that gets along, and loves each other.  Jodi and I feel so blessed to both have close families.

    Be thankful for your family today!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home