Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    20 October 2008

    Becca :: Senior Style















    If you had unlimited money to buy any one item, what would you buy? A hedgehog, and I'd name her Opal.

    Are there any Hobbies/Clubs/Activities you're involved in? The West Side Story my school newspaper, yoga at The Studio, cross country (but I'm absolutely terrible!), Student Senate, the Obama campaign.

    Two People you would love meet? My two favorite famous people are Barack Obama and singer Jenny Lewis, and I've been lucky enough to meet both of them on more than one occasion! : )

    What is the best advice you've ever been given?
    Hakuna Matata

    Something you love: Cracking my knuckles

    This annoys you
    : Road Bikers (biking slowly in the middle of the road when there is a sidewalk or bike lane available)

    Best movie you've ever seen:
    Either Simon Birch, The Truman Show or Stranger than Fiction

    One thing you'll never do (again) is: Eat meat (hopefully! I've only gone about a year and 1/2)

    If you had to leave the USA what country would you want to live in?: New Zealand

    The most important issue facing your generation is: Apathy.


    •••

    I know everyone likes a good laugh, so here's a video to make your day.... and no, it was not at one of our weddings. (I wish it was though).  There might be a bad word at the end...?? 


    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    Oh my gosh, that video is the BEST wedding video ever. How hilarious and horrible all at once. Haha!!!

    6:31 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let THAT video play before a bride and groom if they insist of photos after the ceremony:)

    7:32 PM  
    Blogger your girl said...

    Hehehehe!!!
    Love it... now I know where NOT to have my wedding.

    12:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home