Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    03 March 2009

    Shelley + Randy :: Love

    Jodi and I have known Shelley for quite a while, and have always appreciated her spirit and her contagious personality. So, when she introduced us to Randy... we knew he would be cool. Turns out he's a golfer, much like myself, and that pretty much sealed the deal.:)  Shelley is an "outside-the-box" thinker, so in planning for the engagement session, we wanted to come up with images that would be just that... something original and unique to the couple.  We decided on a barn full of hay!  Photographing in the barn turned out to be an adventure dodging holes in the floor, and I'm pretty sure I sneezed like an idiot for a couple minutes afterwards. 

    The coolest thing about this couple is that they need zero coaching on how to be "into" each other.  I think it's safe to say that they adore each other, and it showed even when we were walking from one location to another.... I love that!

    Thanks, Shelley + Randy, for your friendship and the fun photo shoot!  We can't wait till your wedding in April!  Be blessed...



















    Labels: , , ,

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Love these pictures! They are a darling couple! I know Shelly from playing against her in Volleyball! LOVELY COUPLE!!! :) A very blessed couple!!!! :)

    8:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As soon as I got their wedding invitation in the mail, I guessed it was y'all that shot the pics. Great job, as always!

    11:52 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    they are so stinkin cute!!

    great job!!

    12:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful. Shelly has model material there. She's always been beautiful but is even more so now she's grown up! She used to babysit my kids - was a favorite. :D

    11:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What can I say...you guys are amazing! Thanks for the great work, as always.

    -shelley

    8:46 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awww.. I love!!! they are just way to hot together!

    8:46 AM  
    Blogger Seini Photography said...

    Simply beautiful!

    4:18 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Love your post processing!

    4:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home