Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    24 January 2009

    More Misc....

    This is pathetic.

    I know.

    You come to a photo blog to view photos.  And now, 2 posts in a row... no pictures.

    Bear with me.  Monday's post will put us back on track with images, and they will be awesome. How am I so sure, you might ask?  Well because any time Jodi, puts her face to the back of the camera, awesome happens!  And it's going to be 10˚ tomorrow for the engagement shoot, so that should be fun in itself. :)  And then, we're going to Des Moines to WinterJam, to do some more live music photography! 

    So, having said that.... I'll see you Monday!  Have a great weekend.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home