Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 January 2010

    Hakiem :: Lifestyle

    Happy Monday!

    Hakiem has been my cousin since I was somewhere around Jr High age, and I haven't seen much of him since I moved to Iowa since he lived in PA where the rest of my family is. When we were with family this Christmas, he was there again, and my aunt wondered if Jodi would take a few shots of him since they hadn't had his photo taken for a while.

    Hakiem, you are a handsome young man with a great smile and an infectious laugh... it was awesome to connect with you again. Jodi and I wish you the best in all that God is doing in your life, and the places that He's leading you...







    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home