Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    02 March 2010

    Myli :: Kids

    Myli is an adorable little lady! I never get tired of her big eyes and cute little pigtails! This session should have been blogged a long time ago, but I guess better late than never. :)




    •••••

    We have some family in from out of town, so I don't know if I'll get much posted this week. My brother and I are shooting a short film for his church, and that's taking our energy at this point. Have a great week... see you Monday!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous wedding videography said...

    wow, very nice picture, very professional photography

    1:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home