Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    03 February 2010

    The Girls

    Last night, I was helping Alana with something, and just realized how beautiful she is. So, I grabbed the camera, and did a little photo shoot with her. It wasn't long before little Stella came along, and I had to get some photos of her as well.

    These girls and their gorgeous eyes just make the pressures of life dissolve sometimes.

    Take time for your family today.
    They are precious, and these moments are gone before you know it.














    Disclaimer on Stella's hair... yes, we do comb it sometimes. :) She pulls out barettes, and clips and rubber bands, so sometimes this is how she looks after that happens. :) I think it's adorable.




    1 Comments:

    Blogger Autumn said...

    What a sweet smile Alana has! I agree, Stella's hair looks fabulous. =) The little boys I nanny make me smile everyday, every little quirk is a treasure.

    4:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home