Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    24 May 2010

    Amber + Jordan :: Love

    Amber + Jordan are two wonderful people, who very much enjoy loving each other! Jordan is a whiz at getting Amber to laugh, and it makes for some really fun images.  They both went to Central College, in Pella, Iowa, so we decided to work there, never having been to the city that's famous for it's tulips and Dutch architecture.

    It was also a really special treat that they took us to the very place where Jordan asked Amber to marry him... this romantic cliff overlooking the water.  It was little bit treacherous going, and I was trying to watch my step when something black that resembled my lens went bounding past me on the rocks and leapt into the water! My heart flipped until I realized that it was my plastic lens shader... with no lens attached to it, thank God!  Jordan grabbed a long branch lying nearby, and fished the lens cap out of the water as Jodi and I quickly took inventory of what was strapped to our shoulders and what wasn't!

    "Jordan + Amber... You guys rock! We loved everything about your photo shoot... the pretty tulips, your laugh's, the way you held hands even when you weren't being photographed, and just hearing you reminisce about the moment at the cliff when you were engaged... it all points to a great love, and a deep appreciation for each other, both of which make a great foundation for your marriage!"  















    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home