Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    20 May 2008

    The Big News!

    A day in the life of Rodney and Jodi Gehman:

    First of all, when the weather gets really nice, we take Mondays off and use it as most of you use your Saturdays.... yard work, cleaning cars, gardening, going for bike rides.. those sorts of things.  So yesterday, Jackson and I finished the mulching around our house, and watched (almost literally) the stuff growing in the garden.  It's amazing how fast a plant grows with some gentle rain followed by sunshine. :)  

    Our little green beans are pushing through looking for daylight....



    Secondly, we did end up going for that bike ride in Kalona last night, but it came to an abrupt end when it started raining.  The problem was that Jackson was the only one actually riding a bike, the rest of us were running from tree to tree for cover.  I'm sure it looked funny. 

    •••

    So, anyway, here is the moment you'll all been waiting for... the big announcement from the Gehman Photography camp!  We are really excited about it, and can't wait, because almost everyone who's ever been there has to agree that it's an amazing experience.  I mean, when you think about it... yeah, it's pretty awesome! Some of you are already aware of this, but for the rest of you this should be exciting... click here for the biggest news from GP in over 2 years.... 

    •••

    Labels: ,

    13 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cute little layout! Love the processing. Jodi looks gorgeous - congrats again guys!

    12:06 PM  
    Blogger Megan said...

    I knew it--congratulations!! When's the eta for the little one?

    12:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! I FINALLY got the link to work. :) Kristi

    1:29 PM  
    Blogger Tori said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting! :-D

    I found your blog and your BIG announcement by way of Nicole Chmelar's blog.

    Again, congrats! :-)

    3:26 PM  
    Blogger Bontrager Family Singers said...

    CONGRATS!!!!!
    I had a feeling when I saw the link on Nicoles blog....btw I am commenting so she will get a raise...so she said. :)
    so exciting!!
    ~Chelsy

    6:33 PM  
    Blogger Ruth Ann said...

    Congratulations! :)

    I too, from Nicole's blog. When she said there was a huge announcement - I guessed that this must be it. How exciting - God bless you as parents, this is such a wonderful time. :)

    9:27 PM  
    Blogger andrew said...

    Congratulations guys!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo exciting. :)

    7:40 AM  
    Blogger The Chmelars said...

    that is so AWESOME!!
    love ya!!!grace

    11:59 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How Exciting!!!! =)You're making me want to come in for a photography session myself!! Pregnant shapes are SO cute, in my opinion!!! When are you due, Jodi? By the way, just for the record, I also saw Nicole's blog, but I *DID* read it here on yours first!! =)
    ~Louise Zook

    6:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Rodney & Jodi. Nicole too=)
    That is very exiting! Oh happy day! I love the announcement pictures.
    God bless,
    Mikaela Yoder

    8:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I Love the announcement! The picture of you Jodi is beautiful! The shadow is perfect. NOW....I can tell Amanda. Congratulations and God Bless your family!!!!! I am so excited for the two of you! To keep w/ tradition is it possible for me to take some pregnancy and/or newborn pictures?!!!!!

    Linda

    9:42 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!! I had a sneaking suspicion it was that. ;)
    Beautiful images. She looks so skinny!
    Great set up. Blessings!
    Danella

    11:25 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! The pics of you Jodi are beautiful! Thats so exciting! God Bless!!

    TJ and Emily Stockdale

    12:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home