Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    12 May 2008

    Megan+Pat :: Love

    Here we are at yet another Monday.  Time disappears like it's stolen, nowadays.  It's like, "wait, I just had an hour, right here, and now it's gone!"  Then, an hour turns into a day, which turns into a week/month.... hopefully we all stop and take the time for the things that matter most before we say "hey, I had a life here... I put it right there, and now it's gone".  **This, my dear friends, is why photographs are so important... so as to capture these fleeting moments before one forgets things that dare not be forgotten.**

    Anyway, there is quite a bit to post this week, and I'm getting out of order a bit.  We'll try to get it all in before another Monday rolls around.

    I love engagement sessions.  No rules, no time limit, no guests waiting... there's only "awesome", and lots of it! 

    This is so cool:  Megan and Pat met in the Space Shuttle during one of NASA's missions to fix the International Space Station.... I'm just kidding, but that would make a great story, wouldn't it? :)  Actually, Pat was Megan's Jr High crush!  Finally, Pat saw the light when they were in college, and here they are....rainy weather and all!












    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Megan said...

    Love the pics, as always! And what about that news that was supposed to be announced by ya'all?? Can't wait to hear . . .

    7:59 AM  
    Blogger Robyn said...

    Amazing photos! I love browsing these...I take pictures like this in my dreams :-)

    9:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home