Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    25 March 2009

    Dinner and a Movie

    Hey guys... I'm not going to lie, we haven't done much photo-wise the last 2 weeks, as you probably noticed. :) This weekend is our first wedding of 2009 and we're so flippin' excited we can hardly sit still! Joe and Amanda have been through quite a bit this past year, and we're so happy for them to finally get married!

    DINNER:
    We've been working on our price list for 2010 the last few days and, honestly, pricing yourself is one of the toughest things to do as a photographer. So, to help with that, today we had our annual Spring meeting at Tuscan Moon (a classy little restaurant/grill on 5th Street in Kalona) with some great friends of ours... Linda of Drish Photography, and Sam and Stephen of SB Photography. They are both excellent photographers in our area, and it's been fun to bounce ideas off of each other, and brainstorm how we can do our jobs better and more efficiently. To Linda & the Benders... Thanks, you guys, for being awesome friends and business-mates!!

    MOVIE:
    For some reason, I couldn't sleep much last night. So, about 5:45 am, I crawled out of bed. I actually didn't know there WAS a 5:45 am, but apparently I was wrong. :) Anyway, I went to the office just to mess around on youtube for a little while, and I went to clips from one of my favorite shows of all time.... "Who's Line Is It Anyway." Ryan and Colin are two of the funniest people I think I've ever heard, and here's one of my favorite sketches from this morning. From about 3:45 into the movie, until the end, I laughed until I couldn't breathe.



    And here's another one just because it's a free country... at least for now. ;)


    Labels: , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love whose line too! we lived on this show during college.

    2:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home